Webster Groves Office Suites8730 Big Bend Blvd., Webster Groves, Missouri 63119-3777
Now Leasing! Webster Groves Office Suites. Office space ideal for any professional with starting rent as low as $395.00 per month. One Office Suite is currently available. The office suites have the exclusive use of a large common area directly outside the smaller suites entrance doors. This common area can host larger meetings, provide room for special projects, and serve as a client waiting/reception area. Monthly rent includes all utilities, taxes, building insurance, and maintenance. You are only responsible for telephone and internet expenses.
In addition to the office suites, there is a larger 328 SF office available which adjoins the office suite common area creating a variety of leasing options to meet the individual office user needs.
Other building features include 24-hour access, a shared kitchenette, two restrooms, and free public parking in the rear lot.
Located in a Landmark Building
A Webster Groves Landmark for 65 years, Kaegel Drug Company occupied the building until 1992. Kaegel Drug well known by the community and students as a “Happy Days”-style hangout complete with a soda fountain and penny candy. More recently the building was converted into a multi-tenant office building with its signature glass block wall at the main entrance on Big Bend Blvd and a rear entrance leading to private and public parking in the rear. The Kaegel Drug Building constructed in 1925 is 5214 SF. The building is a traditional small-town storefront with wide sidewalks for pedestrians, highly visible with 61 feet of frontage and easily accessible via the I-44/Elm Ave interchange to the entire metro area.
When searching for Webster Groves office suites, call the Home-town Team at Cardinal Realty Group. The Cardinal can-do attitude gets results as a Realtor and CCIM for Tenants, Owners, Buyers, and Sellers of Commercial Real Estate St Louis since 2004. Our motto is unseen, is untold is unsold! Call Today to tour this property or to discuss your needs for Commercial Real Estate St Louis further.
- County: St. Louis County
- Tax Id Number APN: 23K111198
- Property Subtype: Executive Suites, Office Building
- Zoning: PC-Planned Commercial District
- Building Name: Kaegel Drug Building
- Gross Building Area: 5214
- Building Size RSF: 5214
- Land Area: 6098 SF
Area and Location
- Market Type: Mega
- Property Located Between: S. Elm Ave and S. Gore Ave
- Side of Street: South
- Road Type: Paved
- Property Visibility: Excellent
- Highway Access: From I-44 and Elm Ave, go north on S. Elm to Big Bend Blvd, turn left on Big Bend Blvd to property on your left.
- Site Description: Level site backing up to I-44
- Tenancy: Multiple Tenants
- Number of Stories: 1
- Total Number of Buildings: 1
- Property Condition: Good
- Year Built: 1925
- Year Renovated: 1925
- Roof Type: Flat
- Construction/Siding: Block
- Parking Type: Surface
- Total Parking Spaces: 4
- Parking Ratio: -
- Parking Description: Free Curbside Parking. The rear lot has 4-reserved spaces for property and 21 Public spaces along with an additional 15 private reserved spaces for other properties.
- Ceiling Height: 8
- Loading Docks: -
- Loading Doors: -
- Drive-in Doors: -
- Heat Type: Gas
- Air Conditioning: Other
- Exterior Description: Distinctive Glass Block Front Exterior and stainless steel fascia board.
- LEED Certified No
- Lot Frontage: 61
- Lot Depth: 129
- Topography: Level
- Easements: Ingress/Egress
- Zoning Description: Offices, including business, general, government, institutional, medical, dental, veterinary, insurance, laboratory, organizational, professional, real estate, testing, and research.