Dead Storage2925 N Market Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63106-1108
- Space Available: 11662
- Gross Building Area: 42780
- Maximum Contigious: 11662
Dead Storage Warehouse Space Available
In need of Dead Storage Warehouse Space?
Approximately 1,000SF-11,662 Sf of Dead Storage Warehouse Space is available for lease in this 2-story industrial/warehouse building. Free move-ins and outs with a 1-year minimum lease. The Warehouse is fully sprinklered, secured, and has dock access. The ceiling height is 9 feet with 19-foot column spacing. A newer roof-less than 5-years old will keep all your items safe and dry. All items to be stored should be secured on pallets. An additional charge may apply for those items, not on pallets.
Why pay a high price to lease dead storage space in a Storage Center? You can save over 50% by renting your dead storage space here and not pay for any move-ins or move-outs! This is an ideal space for the storage of all types of belongings from medical/business files, unused manufacturing equipment, construction material and so much more.
Save Money and Move-in Today!
Located a few blocks west of Jefferson and the new NGA’s (National Geospatial-Intelligence) 1.7-billion-dollar campus north of downtown St. Louis bringing over 3,000 jobs and many other new projects. Making this an ideal location for any warehousing need. This is also a great opportunity if your storage needs support the NEW NGA facility now under construction.
St. Louis Government provides excellent assistance for business development; visit St. Louis County at http://www.stlouisco.com and St. Louis Partnership.
Cardinal Realty Group
When searching for commercial retail or office space for rent, call the Home-town Team at Cardinal Realty Group. The Cardinal can-do attitude gets results as a Realtor and CCIM for Tenants, Owners, Buyers, and Sellers of Commercial Real Estate St Louis since 2004. Our motto is unseen, is untold is unsold! Call Today to tour this property or to discuss your needs for Commercial Real Estate St Louis further.
- County: St. Louis City
- Tax Id Number APN: 23570000410
- Zoning: J-Industrial
- Gross Building Area: 42780
- Building Size RSF: 42780
- Land Area: 28300
Area and Location
- Market Type: Mega
- Property Located Between: N. Garrison Ave and Glasgow Ave.
- Side of Street: North
- Road Type: Paved
- Property Visibility: Excellent
- Highway Access: Easy Access to all major interstates
- Tenancy: Multiple Tenants
- Number of Stories: 2
- Total Number of Buildings: 1
- Property Condition: Average
- Year Built: 1937
- Year Renovated: 1937
- Roof Type: Flat
- Construction/Siding: Brick
- Parking Type: -
- Total Parking Spaces: -
- Parking Ratio: -
- Parking Description: Street and possible side lot
- Ceiling Height: 9
- Loading Docks: 1
- Loading Doors: -
- Drive-in Doors: -
- Exterior Description: -
- LEED Certified No
- Lot Frontage: 103
- Lot Depth: 263
- Topography: Level
- Easements: Utilities
- Zoning Description: Most industrial and manufacturing uses are permitted.
- Suite Status: Available
- Level/Floor: 2nd
- Minimum Space Available: 1000
- Maximum Space Available: 11662
- Maximum Contiguous 11662
- Space Type: Dead Storage
- Date Available: 02/01/2021
- Lease Term: 1-5
- Lease Price: 4.5
- Additional Charges: Additional charge if not secured on pallets
- Space Description: 1,000-11,662 SF of dead storage available. 9 Ft ceilings and 19 Ft column spacing. Free move-in and out with a 1-year minimum lease. Space is secured and is sprinklered.
- St. Louis City https://www.stlouis-mo.gov
- St. Louis Partnership https://stlpartnership.com
- Jeff-Vander-Lou (JVL) Neighborhood https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/live-work/community/neighborhoods/jeffvanderlou/
- Brandon Bosley Ward 3 Alderman https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/government/departments/aldermen/ward-3/