Tower Grove Restaurant Opportunity3117 S. Grand Blvd., St. Louis, Missouri 63118-1011
- Space Available: 2100
- Gross Building Area: 26,815
- Maximum Contigious: 2100
Tower Grove Restaurant Opportunity:
Tower Grove Restaurant Opportunity. Long-term Restaurant location, formerly occupied by Jimmy Johns. The space was renovated in 2014 for Jimmy Johns, including all new electrical service with two 240-volt 3-phase 4-wire panels, HVAC, 2-ADA restrooms, plumbing, and more. The space is divided into 2-areas the front of the house and the backroom/food prep/storage is 331 SF (14.5'X 22.88'), where an 8'X12' walk-in cooler was located. Most of the floors and walls are painted tiles. This is an excellent opportunity to open a new concept restaurant.
The Bernard Historic Building is located in the trendy South Grand Business District, which comprises many award-winning shops and restaurants and is one of St. Louis' most vibrant business districts. Major Businesses and Attractions, including St. Louis University, Missouri Botanical Garden, Tower Grove Park, and some of St. Louis' most desirable neighborhoods, are all located nearby, with downtown St. Louis only 3.5 miles away. The South Grand Business District has developed into a regional draw for those interested in excellent food and an active urban environment. The South Grand Business District host special events which draw over 500,000 visitors to the district annually.
Cardinal Realty Group:
When searching for commercial office space for rent, call the Home-town Team at Cardinal Realty Group. The Cardinal can-do attitude gets results as a Realtor and CCIM for Tenants, Owners, Buyers, and Sellers of Commercial Real Estate St Louis since 2004. Our motto is unseen, is untold is unsold! Call Hal Today to tour this property or to discuss your needs for Commercial Real Estate St Louis further.
<a href="https://www.bbb.org/stlouis/business-reviews/commercial-real-estate/cardinal-realty-group-in-arnold-mo-310586471/#sealclick" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener"><img style="border: 0;" src="https://seal-stlouis.bbb.org/seals/blue-seal-250-52-bbb-310586471.png" alt="Cardinal Realty Group BBB Business Review" /></a>
- County: St. Louis City
- Tax Id Number APN: 2102-9-260.000
- Zoning: H-Area Commercial
- Building Name: The Bernard Building
- Gross Building Area: 26,815
- Land Area: 6542
Area and Location
- Market Type: Mega
- Property Located Between: Arsenal St. and Hartford Rd.
- Side of Street: West
- Road Type: Paved
- Property Visibility: Excellent
- Highway Access: From I-44 and South Grand Blvd, exit 288, and go South on South Grand Blvd 1.0 mile to the property on the right. Free Parking is available in Business District Lot across the street.
- Tenancy: Multiple Tenants
- Number of Stories: 6
- Total Number of Buildings: 1
- Property Condition: Excellent
- Year Built: 1926
- Year Renovated: 1926
- Roof Type: Flat
- Construction/Siding: Brick
- Parking Type: Surface
- Total Parking Spaces: 12
- Parking Ratio: -
- Parking Description: 12 Reserved spaces in the rear of the building
- Ceiling Height: 12
- Loading Docks: -
- Loading Doors: 1
- Drive-in Doors: -
- Heat Type: Gas
- Air Conditioning: Engineered System
- Exterior Description: Built-in 1926, this six-story Late Gothic Revival, Steel Framed, and Concrete Deck Office/Retail Building has a front façade of white glazed Terra Cotta. A covered entrance vestibule at the front door leads to the lobby of the building. Reserved Parking for larger tenants is available at the rear of the building. In 2000 the building was completely renovated by Kenrick Design.
- LEED Certified No
- Lot Frontage: 48
- Lot Depth: 136
- Topography: Level
- Easements: Ingress/Egress
- Zoning Description: The purpose of the "H" Area Commercial District is to establish and preserve general commercial areas consisting of shopping centers and commercial strips where customers reach individual business establishments primarily by automobile. This district intends to provide diversified types of goods and services to a large consumer population from an extensive area. Regulations of this district are to facilitate the use of heavily trafficked areas suitable for the operation of businesses catering to the general public, which does not materially detract from nearby residential uses.
- Suite ID: 3117 S. Grand Blvd
- Suite Status: Available
- Level/Floor: Street Level
- Minimum Space Available: 2100
- Maximum Space Available: 2100
- Maximum Contiguous 2100
- Space Type: Restaurant
- Date Available: 09/19/2022
- Lease Term: 5+
- Lease Price: $16.00
- Space Description: Restaurant Opportunity in trendy Tower Grove Area. Long-term Restaurant location, formerly occupied by Jimmy Johns. The space was renovated in 2014 for Jimmy Johns, including all new electrical service with two 240-volt 3-phase 4-wire panels, HVAC, 2-ADA restrooms, plumbing, and more. The space is divided into 2-areas the front of the house and the backroom/food prep/storage is 331 SF (14.5'X 22.88'), where an 8'X12' walk-in cooler was located. Most of the floors and walls are painted tiles. This is an excellent opportunity to open a new concept restaurant. The location is outstanding and well-established.
- St. Louis City https://www.stlouis-mo.gov
- South Grand Business District http://www.southgrand.org
- Tower Grove Park http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_Grove_Park
- Tower Grove South Neighborhood http://towergrovesouth.org
- Tower Grove South Neighborhood https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/live-work/community/neighborhoods/tower-grove-south
- South Grand Community Improvement District https://southgrand.org
- St. Louis Economic Development Partnership https://www.stlpartnership.com