St Louis Restaurant For Sale3863-3869 South Grand Blvd, St. Louis, Missouri 63118-3435
St Louis Restaurant For Sale
This St Louis Restaurant for Sale was originally a Burger King opened in this location as fast food restaurant in 1980, Arby’s was across the street and McDonald’s one block north at the intersection of Chippewa and S. Grand. Restaurants/Fast/Convenience Food is still in much demand in the area. The Grand Grill now occupies the former Arby's and is well known for their affordable prices and freshly fried foods. Kim Ngan Vietnamese Restaurant has operated out of this location since 2013 and previously was St. Louis Pho Restaurant.
The “Dutchtown” area of South St. Louis is rich in history; initially settled in the early 19th Century by German immigrants, and today is a culturally diverse area, home to many international markets and authentic cuisine from around the world. This stretch of South Grand is a high traffic commercial and residential corridor famous for many well known St. Louis Businesses, and Restaurants including Merb’s Candies, Ted Drewes, and Giuseppe’s Restaurant. The 2018 estimated population in a three-mile radius is 150,719 with an average household income of $61,181. The area is continuing to grow, Family Dollar constructed and opened a 9180 sf store this year (2018) across the street from this location. The area demographics and cultural mix of Restaurants and recently open Retail attract customers throughout the St. Louis Metro making this an ideal location to purchase for your business.
This site has been a restaurant for the past 32 years. Burger King constructed on top of an existing walk-out storage facility in 1986. Kim Ngan Vietnamese Restaurant is the current tenant, and the restaurant was previously occupied St. Louis Pho Restaurant. The restaurant is approximately 3214 SF and located on 0.78 acres. The restaurant comfortably seats 125 patrons and has a 29 space parking lot. Below the Restaurant and Restaurant lot is a three-bay 12,567+- SF storage area which can be accessed from the restaurant. Each storage bay is approximately 59’ X 71’ with 10-foot ceilings. the There is a large asphalt paved lot behind the walk-out storage structure for additional parking or future development
Former Fast Food Restaurant with a drive-thru is currently operated as a sit-down/carry out restaurant with seating for over 125 patrons. The main dining area with a brown tile floor has a large tray suspended ceiling with fluorescent and can lights. A decorative stone dining bar provides additional seating and other dining/drinking options. A large atrium attaches to the main dining area for additional seating. There are two large restrooms off of the main dining area. The kitchen is mostly open and has ceramic tile floors and suspended ceiling with fluorescent lighting. The cook-line includes a small hood system. The rear portion of the kitchen is for food prep, dry storage, and has a large walk-in refrigerator/freezer combo unit. The restaurant has 320 Amp, 3-phase service with 4-wire and 12208-volt service.
The lower level storage area has a single 200 Amp, 3-phase 4-wire service with the possibility of additional electrical services to be added if needed. Sewer and water service is available in the storage area but not currently operational. The storage area is currently separated into three bays approximately 4189 SF each. A drive-in and man door provide ass with additional entries possible.
When searching for a St. Louis Restaurant For Sale, call the Home-town Team at Cardinal Realty Group. The Cardinal can-do attitude gets results as a Realtor and CCIM for Tenants, Owners, Buyers, and Sellers of Commercial Real Estate St Louis since 2004. Our motto is unseen, is untold is unsold! Call Today to tour this property or to discuss your needs for Commercial Real Estate St Louis further.
- County: St. Louis City
- Tax Id Number APN: 1603-00-168-0
- Zoning: F-Neighborhood Commercial District
- Gross Building Area: 3214
- Building Size RSF: 3214
- Land Area: 34015
Area and Location
- Market Type: Mega
- Property Located Between: Keokuk Street & Dunnica Ave
- Side of Street: West
- Road Type: Paved
- Property Visibility: Excellent
- Highway Access: Easy access to I-55 and I-44
- Site Description: 3863-3869 S. Grand Blvd is approximately 0.78 acres. The Property has about 163 feet of frontage and is 215 feet deep. Constructed on a basement structure are the existing Restaurant and parking lot. The basement structure is a walk-out at the rear with 10-foot ceilings and is approximately 12,567 Sf. Behind the storage structure, is a large asphalt parking lot. The main parking lot of the Restaurant is brightly lit and has a tall tenant monument signs.
- Tenancy: Multiple Tenants
- Number of Stories: 2
- Total Number of Buildings: 1
- Property Condition: Average
- Year Built: 2008
- Year Renovated: 2008
- Roof Type: Flat
- Construction/Siding: Brick
- Parking Type: Surface
- Total Parking Spaces: 29
- Parking Ratio: -
- Parking Description: Strip upper lot with 29 places plus additional parking available in lower lot accessible via stairway
- Ceiling Height: -
- Loading Docks: -
- Loading Doors: -
- Drive-in Doors: -
- Heat Type: Gas
- Air Conditioning: Package Unit
- Exterior Description: -
- LEED Certified No
- Lot Frontage: 163
- Lot Depth: 215
- Topography: Steep
- Easements: Ingress/Egress
- Zoning Description: The purpose of the "F" Neighborhood Commercial District is to establish and preserve those commercial and professional facilities that are especially useful in close proximity to residential areas. The district is designed to provide convenient shopping and servicing establishments for persons residing in the immediate neighborhood to satisfy those basic home and personal shopping and service needs which occur frequently and so require retail and service facilities in relative proximity to places of residence, so long as such uses are compatible with and do not detract from adjacent residential uses.
- St. Louis City https://www.stlouis-mo.gov
- Dutchtown Business Association Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/downtowndutchtown
- 25th Ward Alderman Shane Cohn https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/government/departments/aldermen/profiles/shane-cohn.cfm
- Drone Aerial of Property https://youtu.be/pSAiOeZMj8o
- Kim Ngan Vietnamese Restaurant http://www.kimnganvietnamese.com