Downtown St Louis Restaurant Opportunity1009 Locust Street, St. Louis, Missouri 63101
Downtown St Louis Restaurant Opportunity. This is once in a lifetime to own and operate a new restaurant with all-new features. This
Brand New Restaurant comes complete except for the finishing touches, furniture, fixtures, and equipment. Even the drywall is ready for paint or wallcovering.
• 1,820 SF Kitchen
• 39 FT CaptiveAire hood system in 3-thirteen foot sections.
• All required Plumbing, Electrical, and Natural Gas connections.
• All NEW Electrical switches, outlets, fluorescent lighting, and more.
• Easy Access to dry goods storage and refrigeration via cantilever lift large enough for pallets which easily move goods between floors for storage and preparation.
• 2,250 SF dry goods, secure storage, office, and refrigeration in the basement.
• Ground floor access to alley loading.
• Space allocated 8X12 foot walk-in cooler.
All you need to bring is the equipment. A Cookline and Kitchen this large gives you the ability to prepare any dish.
• 3,055 SF Dining Room.
• 16-Foot Ceilings.
• 650 SF Mezzanine.
• 17-Seat Full Service Bar Rough-in.
• 4-Fixture each Men's/Ladies Restrooms.
• Occupancy Capacity-271
• Table Seating in Dining Room for 204 patrons.
• Table Seating on the Mezzanine for 49 patrons.
• All NEW HVAC with spiral ducts.
• Proposed Lighting-Track Lighting rough in over tables and other key areas.
• Additional Patio Seating is Available for 28 patrons.
Downtown St. Louis Restaurant Opportunity all comes down to....
Location, Location, Location:
This Downtown St Louis Restaurant Opportunity is located in the heart of the Downtown St. Louis Central Business District at the corner of 10th and Locust. Downtown St. Louis is the region's primary employment district and the center of the downtown region, with the highest commercial and industrial activity concentration in St. Louis. Downtown St. Louis Central Business District has about 1,600 businesses, 85,000 employees, approximately 69,975,844 square feet of Class A and B office space with average rents of $14.16-$18.75 psf, and industrial activity on the fringe. The St. Louis Convention Center Hotel Garage is one of the largest parking garages in St. Louis, with 870 parking spaces, and is located nearby.
Cardinal Realty Group
When searching for commercial office space for rent, call the Home-town Team at Cardinal Realty Group. The Cardinal can-do attitude gets results as a Realtor and CCIM for Tenants, Owners, Buyers, and Sellers of Commercial Real Estate St Louis since 2004. Our motto is unseen, is untold is unsold! Call Hal Today to tour this property or to discuss your needs for Commercial Real Estate St Louis further.
- County: St. Louis City
- Tax Id Number APN: 0281-9-020.000
- Zoning: I-Central Business District
- Building Name: Farm and Home Savings and Loan
- Gross Building Area: 57086
- Building Size RSF: 57086
Area and Location
- Market Type: Mega
- Property Located Between: 10th Street and 11th Street
- Side of Street: North
- Road Type: Paved
- Property Visibility: Excellent
- Highway Access: Easy Access to all Interstates in St. Louis.
- Tenancy: Multiple Tenants
- Number of Stories: 6
- Total Number of Buildings: 1
- Property Condition: Excellent
- Year Built: 1895
- Year Renovated: 1895
- Roof Type: Flat
- Construction/Siding: Brick, Granite
- Parking Type: Structure
- Total Parking Spaces: -
- Parking Ratio: -
- Parking Description: 870 Space in the St. Louis Convention Center Hotel Garage 419 N. 9th Street
- Ceiling Height: 16
- Loading Docks: -
- Loading Doors: 1
- Drive-in Doors: -
- Heat Type: Gas
- Air Conditioning: Engineered System
- Exterior Description: -
- LEED Certified Yes
- Topography: Level
- Zoning Description: The "I" District's purpose is to promote predominantly commercial uses. It also permits those uses that are compatible with commercial uses, including low to high-density apartment developments.
- Suite ID: 1009 Locust
- Suite Status: Available
- Level/Floor: Main
- Minimum Space Available: 7775
- Maximum Space Available: 7775
- Maximum Contiguous 7775
- Space Type: Restaurant
- Lease Term: 5-10 Years
- Lease Price: $12
- Additional Charges: Utilities
- Space Description: Fantastic Restaurant Opportunity. This 7,775 SF restaurant is 95% complete and ready for final finishes, furniture, fixtures, and equipment. The Dining Room and Bar are 3,055 SF with 16-foot ceiling-exposed ductwork, seating for 204 patrons, and a 650 SF Mezzanine with seating for an additional 49 patrons. The Kitchen is 1,820 SF and sports a 39-foot hood system and space for an 8X12 walk-in cooler. 2,250 SF of Dry and refrigerated storage is located in the basement, accessed by stairs and a cantilever lift large enough for pallets to provide easy Access to the Kitchen and exterior for loading and unloading food and supplies. Full architectural plans are available.
- St. Louis City https://www.stlouis-mo.gov
- Explore St. Louis https://explorestlouis.com
- Downtown Neighborhood https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/live-work/community/neighborhoods/downtown/
- Ward 7 Alderman Jack Coatar https://www.stlouis-mo.gov/government/departments/aldermen/profiles/alderman-jack-coatar.cfm
- Downtown Neighborhood Association http://www.saintlouisdna.org/
- Downtown STL https://downtownstl.org/
- St. Louis Parking Company https://www.stlouisparking.com/
- Pallet Lift-Custom Industrial Products https://customindprod.com/c-series-vrc-cantilever-lift/
- St. Louis Economic Development Partnership https://www.stlpartnership.com