Commercial Retail Space for Rent South St. Louis County4455 Telegraph Rd, St. Louis, Missouri 63129
Commercial Retail Space for Rent South St. Louis County
Location, Location, Location
The three most important factors when searching for commercial retail space For Rent.
The Edelweiss Building is located on Telegraph Road at the entrance to one of the most traveled roadways in South St. Louis County. This commercial retail space of rent is only 0.7 miles south of I-255. There are over 44,726 vehicles per day on Telegraph Road. This area of South St. Louis County is known as “Oakville.” Oakville 2010 population was 36,143. The median home value of Oakville is $237,800, making this a prized location for a large variety of service business. The Edelweiss Building is easy to find the property located just South of QuikTrip between Forder and Yeager Roads.
Fantastic Commercial Retail Space for Rent
Currently, two Retail/Office Spaces are Available.
Suite 100 A Front Corner Office Suite with double entrance doors and private office. Windows on 2-sides. Bright Airy Office. This suite adjoins 100B and 110 and has a shared ADA Restroom.
Suite 100B Large Interior Central office with interior dimensions of 22 X 23 and attached storage/kitchenette. This suite has a private side entry door and adjoins suites 100 A and 110 with a shared ADA restroom.
Suite 200 is corner space on the main level. The Retail/Office space has excellent exposure from Telegraph Rd and QuikTrip next door. The suite is currently configured and used as a 2-room office; there are windows on three sides providing excellent natural light. The suite has Ceramic Tile Floors, 9’ foot suspended tile ceilings, Parabolic Florescent and Track Lighting, Window Blinds, 2-ADA Restrooms, Kitchenette and much more.
When searching for commercial retail or office space for rent, call the Home-town Team at Cardinal Realty Group. The Cardinal can-do attitude gets results as a Realtor and CCIM for Tenants, Owners, Buyers, and Sellers of Commercial Real Estate St Louis since 2004. Our motto is unseen, is untold is unsold! Call Today to tour this property or to discuss your needs for Commercial Real Estate St Louis further.
- County: St. Louis
- Tax Id Number APN: 31H431457
- Zoning: “C-8” Planned Commercial District
- Building Name: The Edelweiss Building
- Gross Building Area: 17,898
- Building Size RSF: 17,898
- Land Area: 1.58
Area and Location
- Market Type: Large
- Property Located Between: El Paulo Ct. and Rolens Dr.
- Side of Street: West
- Road Type: Paved
- Property Visibility: Excellent
- Highway Access: Easy access to I-255 only 0.7 miles south of I-255
- Site Description: The Edelweiss Retail/Office Building is a 17,898 SF two level Retail/Office building with 8,949 SF per floor and constructed in 2001. The main level faces Telegraph Road and has excellent exposure to this high traffic corridor. The “walk-out” Lower level has curbside parking providing the tenants and their customer’s easy access to the offices. The Building was constructed utilizing the latest construction methods for energy efficiency and structural integrity. Charter and AT&T offer high-speed internet for the property. Free Advertising space is available on the pylon sign and multimedia board which puts your business in front of the 44,726 vehicles that pass by daily. Large paved, lighted lot with 104 spaces provides ample parking for both your clients and employees.
- Tenancy: Multiple Tenants
- Number of Stories: 1
- Total Number of Buildings: 1
- Property Condition: Excellent
- Year Built: -
- Year Renovated: -
- Roof Type: Flat
- Construction/Siding: Other
- Parking Type: Surface
- Total Parking Spaces: 104
- Parking Ratio: -
- Parking Description: Lighted Lot
- Ceiling Height: 8
- Loading Docks: -
- Loading Doors: -
- Drive-in Doors: -
- Heat Type: Electricity
- Air Conditioning: Package Unit
- Exterior Description: -
- LEED Certified No
- Lot Frontage: 322
- Lot Depth: 331
- Topography: Gently Sloping
- Easements: Utilities
- Zoning Description: Allows uses permitted in any other “C” Commercial District
- Suite ID: Suite 130
- Suite Status: Available
- Level/Floor: Lower
- Minimum Space Available: 1250
- Maximum Space Available: 1250
- Maximum Contiguous 1250
- Space Type: Office
- Date Available: September 1, 2020
- Lease Term: 3-5 years
- Lease Price: 15.45
- Space Description: Suite 130 is approximately 1250 SF. The current configuration includes 2-Private Offices, Kitchenette, and ADA Restroom. The office is in excellent condition, was renovated 3-years ago. Natural light permeates the office from the 22 feet of insulated glass frontage that includes a double glass door access. The rear ground-level building design allows for curbside parking right in front of your office, making the offices ADA accessible.